My research falls in the broad domain of Cyber Physical Systems which spans Computer Science, Electronic Engineering and Physics. I invent new sensors, develop innovative signal processing algorithms and integrate these into systems to solve challenging, real-world problems. My work is highly cross-disciplinary, with long-standing collaborations with other fields e.g. Zoology and Earth Science.
- DeepTIO: A deep thermal-inertial odometry with visual hallucinationIEEE Robotics and Automation Letters 2020
- CARACAL: A versatile passive acoustic monitoring tool for wildlife research and conservationBioacoustics 2021
- Vocal discrimination of African lions and its potential for collar-free trackingBioacoustics 2020
- CVPR ORAL Randla-net: Efficient semantic segmentation of large-scale point cloudsIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition 2020
- SoundDet: Polyphonic Moving Sound Event Detection and Localization from Raw WaveformIn International Conference on Machine Learning 2021